Geometry Dash Meltdown
Tapping game where users jump geometric-shaped obstacles
This is a 2D game with geometric shapes.
Geometry Dash Meltdown is a game that has a simple concept. There are numerous shapes in the game that you have to get around while your little square is running along the courses. The fun colors in the game make you feel like you're playing an '80s arcade game. However, there are a few details that give the game a modern look, like the smiling faces on some of the shapes.
While you're playing Geometry Dash Meltdown, you will play as a green square that is trying to jump over other shapes and get around many obstacles. There is fun background music playing to make the levels go by a little faster. The square will automatically roll along. It's your job to jump at just the right point to get through the level. If you miss the obstacles, then you have to restart the level because you'll run into objects. There are only three levels in the game, which are locked, but the difficult nature makes the levels seem much longer than if there were several shorter levels.
- Fun colors
- Intriguing music
- Only a few levels
- Have to upgrade to full version
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.